Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I created this blog to help everyone understand the world of fashion teen, but also to help you stay up to date on sales at those high dollar stores all of our teens love. My daughter is a fashion diva, wanting it all and wanting it now. But as with many families in this economy it's not always easy to do. I decided to share with all of you my journey of getting the best deals at those stores. Not everyone thinks Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister are expensive, but in this family it is.



So sit, enjoy, and save some money!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton! update the$

    ReplyDelete